Sunday 15 February 2009

Lost and Found

Today I was going through one of my closets and came across the journal I took with me to Argentina almost 4 years ago. It was fun to read and remember everything that happened while we were gone such as taking the tour of the Teatro de Colon and eating that horrible Cordatta de Portugal in Colonia, Uruguay. The best, though, was reading about the things we had bought, half of which I had completely forgotten about. I was reading about how we had gone into a small sign store and bought a clock, two beer signs and two bathroom signs. I had no clue we had bought those bathroom signs. Luckily, I vaguely remembered where the clock was and everything else we had bought was there with the clock. So, maybe after 4 years of wasting away in our china cabinet, those poor signs will see the light of day!

No comments: