Monday 31 December 2007

Please Tip Your Waiter

After a long day of walking around the city we're all hanging out in the hotel terrace restaurant right now with the hotel staff which is actually a ton of fun. The barman actually has his daughter here who is just a little younger than Maya and we are all having a great time talking and watching the girls play with Maya's dolls while we all learn Turkish. A quiet way to spend the holiday but I feel like I'm surrounded by family and it's making for a wonderful holiday away from home. I don't think I can think of a better way to spend this night while here in Istanbul.

Today was a long day of shopping at the Bazaar, walking through the back streets of Istanbul and seeing more of this wonderful place. Maya did well with some of the walking but I think she's starting to get tired of the trip. Hopefully she will sleep well tonight. I will try to post more pictures soon but until then check out Josh's Flickr pictures

No comments: