Tuesday 25 December 2007

Trixie Saves the Day!

Excellent! Maya's inflatable bed fits right in Trixie with almost no squishing! I was surprised because that bed is generally a big pain to deal with and I didn't think it would fit in there but, bust my buttons, it did! I'm going to look through our bags tonight and find a suitable carry on bag that can fit both her things and my things since I'm losing out on the space in the Trunki for toy storage. Considering the fact that we have enough bags for a small third world nation, I think I'll be OK finding something though so no worries on that front.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Maya got all kinds of great things to take on the plane for entertainment. My mother sent her several write-on, wipe-off books to teach her her letters and numbers which should be fun. We really need to work on her letters and numbers and the flight will be a great time to bust out her new books and work on those since I'll have her trapped. She asked me today if she could take her new Bratz doll which I said she could. Hopefully that wont go the way of her last blanket and end up under a seat somewhere far away.

I mentioned yesterday that Maya tends to be a bit of a thrasher in bed. Here's the proof. This is how I found her last night


Try sleeping next to that for 10 nights. BAH!

Now I'm off to do about twenty loads of laundry to get ready for leaving tomorrow. Ahh a mother's work never ends.

No comments: