Monday 31 December 2007

So Many Things to Do, So Little Time

I've only got a few minutes to post because we're off again. The past two days have been busy, busy, busy. We went to all kinds of gorgeous mosques, went for a cruise on the Bosphorous, saw the last palace used by the Ottomans, went to the Asian side of Istanbul, and now we're off to the Grand Bazaar. I even went to a Turkish Bath which was incredibly amazing and totally embarassing all at once. I loved it!

Maya has held up well thanks to using the scarf as a sling when she's tired. It really helped out yesterday during the tour of the Ottoman palace because she fell dead asleep. She really seems to be enjoying the trip, even though she complains every now and then. Overall, she's behaved herself very well. Unfortunately, she's broken out with her HSP again so we're trying to keep her from doing too much walking today because of it. Hopefully her knees won't hurt her too much.

Tonight should prove to be amazing. I have no idea what we will be doing but spending New Years in a place like this will be wonderful no matter what. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope everyone else has a wonderful holiday!

No comments: