Monday 3 November 2008

Disney is for Fairies!!!

Well the Young family has finally descended upon the greater Orlando area. Watch out for fairies!!! We went to the Magic Kingdom yesterday and Maya spent the whole day dressed up like Tinkerbell which was a big hit. Sure, there were lots of little girls dressed up as princesses but not one was dressed up as Tinkerbell complete with wings! It was kind of funny sometimes. Id have to help her adjust her wings every now and then so she could fit on a ride. Overall, she loved it and, despite my disdain for the mouse, I had a good time too. And we made it out only spending $25! Wow!

Today is the part of the trip I've been desperately waiting for. The Kennedy Space Center! I.cannot.wait!!!! I need mroe exclamation points! I have loved space since I was a kid. When I started at my current job I assisted someone who worked on NASA issues and ate it up like Thanksgiving dinner. I love NASA. The history, the technology, the science. I love it all. This, for me, is seriously a dream come true. I have always, ALWAYS, wanted to go to Cape Canaveral and now Im going! SQUEEEEEE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love Disney. I always have to tell folks about the time I met Mickey I literally cried. I was 26 yrs old but still cried like a little kid.

Recepty said...

:)