Thursday 18 October 2007

Our New Family Members!

They're here!!! Our new luggage arrived today and it is AWESOME! It's incredibly light weight and it's actually very flexible which was a big surprise to me. I had assumed that the shiny exterior shown in their pictures on the web were a sign of a rigid, metal-like substance. It's actually a thin, but apparently very strong, flexible plastic that gives when you push on it. The advantage to this is that it can withstand impacts much better than either a soft-sided or hard-sided bag. It's the best of both worlds! Even better than that is that it is about a thousand times easier to maneuver as well because of the 360 wheels. It also has a very swanky inside ala something Paris Hilton would have. That's not to say that I want to be anything like Paris Hilton...unless it means staying in a huge suite at a Hilton with no charge for room service. I could definitely handle that.

Anyway, I digress. Back to the luggage. Overall its great and I'm very glad we took the plunge and got a new set. I can't wait for our trip to Turkey!


I heart my luggage!

No comments: