Monday 22 December 2008

Countdown to Camels!

Yes folks, the countdown has begun. If it weren't for Christmas distracting me, I'd already be in a tizzy about going on a trip in just 4 days! We've got our day trip in Germany planned out to deal with our 10 hour layover in Frankfurt. Yes, that's right. 10 HOURS. Oh well, we'll load up on schnitzel, gluvein, and maybe even some good German strudel before we head back to the airport to finish our trek to Tunisia.

I'm getting soooo incredibly excited about Tunisia. I really think it's going to be awesome. Everyone I've talked to so far says that it's great and is an absolute must see. And who could deny that with places like this!


Tunis

Dougga

Photos courtesy The Tunisia National Tourism Office

Absolutely amazing. Maya said she thinks she'll get to ride on a camel named Alice. My cousin's husband is thoroughly jealous that we might get to go to where they filmed some of the Star Wars stuff as he's a big Star Wars buff. I'm sure it will be one giant tourist trap but hey, anything for Star Wars!

Now I have to go wrap about 8,000 presents. OY!

No comments: