Wednesday 13 August 2008

Happy Birthday Once Upon a Trunki!

It's Once Upon a Trunki's first anniversary! I hope at least a few of you out there have gotten some help from this blog. I enjoy writing it immensely and I really hope that it has encouraged others to do the unthinkable and travel with their kids. I want to thank Rob, Jon, Dave, and all the other great folks at Trunki for helping me set this up and for all their support. In honor of the occasion, I've created my first video for the blog! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miranda... I came across this blog recently and I think it's a really great resource for parents who are in need of traveling with children. I have an 8 years old sister who's a bit of a handful sometimes (in a good way) and I've had a taste of what it's like to travel with a little one who's full of energy... and I wish while on family trips we had prepared and planned for some relaxing time. Anyway, it's great that you're sharing your experiences! Good luck on another great year!

jl said...

Hi, I like your blog, too. I have it in my GoogleReader to see when you post a new one. But can you help? How on earth can my husband buy a Trunki on a business trip in Boston (where he is right now, leaving back to Finland already on Thursday evening)? The Trunki site wasn’t very helpful for a traveller. To find a local stockist in Boston or to be able to order online to the hotel with quick but not tremendously expensive delivery would be superb…