Tuesday 1 July 2008

Meet Freida and the Teddy Tee!

Ah! I hadn't been on the Trunki site in a while (oops, sorry guys!) but Im so happy to see Frieda AND the new Teddy Tee up and available. Frieda is beyond cute. Maya loved her when she saw her at Trunki headquarters back in February. She seriously wanted to take her home. I think the bell was her favorite part. Maybe we'll have to add to our little Trunki brood in the Young house.

The Teddy tee is great too. That pocket is so clever. Rob and the gang at Trunki were very kind to give Maya one when we were there and she loves to wear it. She sticks all kinds of stuff in there. So far it washes well and is really sturdy.

Ok I sound like a commercial. Seriously, Frieda is adorable though. I wish I could have an adult sized Frieda complete with the bell. I'll make Josh pull me.

No comments: